Sanitation in animal husbandry, infection control are mandatory requirements that must be implemented and are closely related to farming productivity, material safety and food hygiene.
KENTORI water contains HOCl which is a powerful oxidizing agent, absolutely safe for animals and can be applied to the living environment of livestock in an environmentally friendly manner.
KENTORI water has been shown to be effective in reducing the number of colonies of microorganisms in livestock and poultry kept in the area such as E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria bacteria, H1N1, H5N1 influenza virus. . The active ingredient HOCl is FDA and USDA approved and is a safe and suitable antimicrobial agent for livestock and poultry.
KENTORI water can be widely distributed by direct use by sprinklers, nebulizers or pressure washers to clean the barn and contact surfaces.
Specifically, KENTORI water is applied:
- Cleaning barns in livestock, feeders for livestock, poultry, ..
- Direct cleaning of livestock, poultry, ..
- Sanitize the product picking area, processing area, handling area for poultry, sick animals, etc.
- Sanitation of feed and water sources of poultry, livestock, etc.
- Sanitize the environment where the livestock is raised, kill harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi that exist in the air, create a clean landscape and environment at the breeding place, control infection, ensure productivity and increase productivity. value of livestock products.